If you have a customer account with us, you can check the status of your order after logging in via the "Order overview" tab.
Please note, as soon as your order is ready for shipping, you will receive a shipping confirmation including shipment tracking from us by email. Please check your spam folder, sometimes our emails are filtered.
Below is an explanation of the different statuses of your order:
- Processing - Your order has been received, but your payment has not yet been verified (no verification will take place on weekends and between 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM).
- In Process - Your order is being collected at the warehouse.
- Order not in stock - Unfortunately, your order is not fully in stock. The delivery time is 3-5 working days.
- Awaiting Shipment - You have specified a future delivery date. Your order is on hold until the desired shipping date.
- Shipped - A track & trace code has been created for your order. Your order has been presented to the carrier. The order can no longer be changed.
- On hold - Your order is temporarily on hold. This may have several reasons.
As soon as your order has been shipped, a track and trace code will be created. This can take an hour. So if your order has the status 'shipped', but no track and trace code yet, please check again in an hour.